Weight Loss and Lifestyle Modification
Wellbeing, a PartnerMD weight loss and lifestyle modification program, is based on the best and most current research on successful weight loss for a lifetime.
PartnerMD's Wellbeing Program not only helped me lose weight but helped me understand why I have had trouble losing weight and especially keeping it off in the past. The materials are complete and current, and the instruction is delivered with passion and caring toward the participants.
~Nancy, March 2017 Class
- Average participant weight loss far exceeds the 5% required for health benefits
- Medically-supervised to track overall health and wellness, not just weight loss
- Ongoing support and accountability are fully integrated into the program to promote long-term success
If you’re feeling discouraged by a history of loss and gain … If you’ve felt out of control … If you’ve considered surgical solutions … If you’re worried that “nothing will work” … Wellbeing could be what you need to lose weight for good in 2018.
When I started the Wellbeing program at PartnerMD, I was skeptical of success. … [now], I have a new appreciation of the different aspects there are to living well. Not only have I lost weight, but my overall health and welfare have improved.
The program worked for me! ~ JoAnne, Summer 2017 Class
Get All Your Questions Answered
Before each new Wellbeing Class begins, we offer in-person and online information sessions to learn more about our program with a certified health coach and Wellbeing weight loss expert.
Complete the form to be notified when our next Wellbeing info sessions are scheduled or request a free consulation with a weight loss expert at any time.
- Program introduction – What is Wellbeing?
- The genesis – Why we created our own program
- Why most “diets” are doomed to fail
- How Wellbeing is different
- Continuum of care and self-suffiency
- Pricing and PartnerMD membership
- Plenty of time for individual Q+A
Learn more about the Wellbeing program and if it's right for you. New classes begin in Spring 2018. Fill out the form to let us know you're interested.