Why an Advanced Physical?
Rather than treating heart disease, our goal is to prevent it. Healthy Heart Advanced Physicals focus on cardiovascular health to deliver detailed insight into current health and personal risk factors. This deep dive allows your PartnerMD physician to develop a custom plan to minimize those risks and prevent the #1 killer of men and women in the US today, cardiovascular disease.
What’s included in a Healthy Heart Physical?
A Healthy Heart Physical includes 5 heart-focused screenings, along with the rest of our usual advanced physical tests and screenings.
- EKG (Heart Rhythm/Function)
- CT Heart Scan
- Advanced Cardiac Profile & Cholesterol (Lipids)
- ApoE Genetic Marker Evaluation (Cardiovascular Risk and Medication Sensitivity)
- Vascular Screening
- Medical History Review
- Private Physician Consultation
- Full Physical Exam
- Full Body Skin Exam with PartnerMD Physician
- Spirometry (Lung Function/Capacity) (When Medically Necessary)
- Audiogram (Hearing Evaluation)
- Visual Acuity Testing
- Blood Testing/Measurement
- Vitamin D Screening
- Fitness & Nutrition Coaching
- Body Composition Analysis
- Personal Health Portfolio
- Well-Woman Exam and Hormone Panel (If Applicable)
- Post-Visit Consultation
How does a Healthy Heart Physical work?
We make it easy for you by scheduling all appointments, coordinating specialists, and managing every little detail. All your tests and consultations will be packaged into a single, seamless day of health. Simply book your physical for a convenient date and time, and we'll handle the rest.
What does a Healthy Heart Physical cost?
During Heart Month, you can gift a Healthy Heart Physical and save $200 or more. To take advantage of this limited-time offer, neither the giver nor the recipient needs to be a PartnerMD member or change their PCP.
||❤️ Month Price
||Buy 2 Price
For Valentines' Day and every day, your hearts belong to each other, PartnerMD wants to help those hearts stay healthy and beating strong for a lifetime together.
Call us with questions and to purchase your Healthy Heart Physical using the local office numbers. Or, complete the form to request a call from one of our experts.