Genetic testing is a hot topic, but also a complex one. Like everything else in medicine, it isn't a "one size fits all" situation. Genetic testing makes sense in certain cases, and less so in others. The key is understanding the difference. This guide can help.
This free guide covers…
- An overview of what our genes do
- What genetic testing is
- Types of genetic tests
- Costs, including financial and mental
- What role genetic counseling plays
- Genetic testing pros and cons
- PartnerMD's approach to genetic testing
- Questions to ask if you're considering genetic testing
Simply fill out the brief form, and we'll deliver the guide to your inbox.