The best way to get started is to call us directly.
Don’t have time to chat now?
Complete the form on this page, and we’ll contact you by the next business day (usually, the same day).
Jump to the form.
Either method will put you in touch with a membership expert who will be your personal guide to the PartnerMD experience.
What to Expect
An initial phone call with a membership expert
- We want to understand what you are looking for in a relationship with your primary care physician and review PartnerMD membership benefits
- Explore specific pricing and payment options
- Set up a free tour and consultation with a physician
When you are ready to join, your membership expert will assist you with
- Paperwork, payments, and gathering your medical history records
- Access to your personal patient portal
- Subscription to our member communications, including invitations to events, wellness news, and lifestyle tips
Your First Appointments
Comprehensive physical to review your medical history, benchmark where you are today, and outline your health and wellness goals. This 90-minute physical includes advanced lab work and is more intensive, detailed, and personalized than a standard primary care physical. We have three levels from which to choose.
Health coaching to discuss your personal wellness goals, explore where you are today, and set up a plan to reach your goals. Your health coach and physician work closely together as a team to help support your wellness journey.
Acute care appointments for immediate care prior to (and after) your physical and health coaching session. Contact your local office if you’re feeling sick for same- or next-day appointments that start on time.
The best way to truly get a feel for PartnerMD is to experience us first-hand.
There is no better way to see what it could feel like to have a personal physician who knows you beyond your symptoms. Come by for a tour and meet with one of our physicians (who is currently accepting new patients) before making any decisions. There is no cost and no obligation.