Weight Loss and Lifestyle Modification
Wellbeing, a PartnerMD weight loss and lifestyle modification program, is based on the best and most current research on successful weight loss for a lifetime.
New classes begin September 2019 in Richmond and Midlothian. Contact us today to learn more!
Classes are held on Wednesdays for 10 consecutive weeks. Participation is limited to ensure personal attention, an intimate group experience and optimized learning environment.
PartnerMD's WellBeing Program not only helped me lose weight but helped me understand why I have had trouble losing weight and especially keeping it off in the past. The materials are complete and current, and the instruction is delivered with passion and caring toward the participants.
~Nancy, March 2017 Class
About the Program
Losing weight is a natural byproduct of healthy lifestyle changes. Wellbeing is designed to help you to create new and healthy habits that support permanent change and long-term success.
- 10-week structured weight loss and lifestyle modification program
- Classes take place at 5:30 in Richmond, and 12:30 pm in Midlothian
- Medically supervised, includes pre and post doctor visits, before and after blood work and other health indicators to measure overall wellness, not just weight loss,
- Weekly in-person group meetings for instruction and informal discussion
- One-on-one coaching with a certified health coach and WellBeing weight loss expert
- Ongoing support and accountability available to promote long-term success after the formal program ends
- Average participant weight loss far exceeds the 5% required for health benefits
- Medically-supervised to track overall health and wellness, not just weight loss
- Ongoing support and accountability are fully integrated into the program to promote long-term success
If you’re feeling discouraged by a history of loss and gain … If you’ve felt out of control … If you’ve considered surgical solutions … If you’re worried that “nothing will work” … WellBeing could be what you need to lose weight for good in 2019.
When I started the WellBeing program at PartnerMD, I was skeptical of success. … [now], I have a new appreciation of the different aspects there are to living well. Not only have I lost weight, but my overall health and welfare have improved.
The program worked for me! ~ JoAnne, Summer 2017 Class
Get All Your Questions Answered
Before each new WellBeing Class begins, we offer a free, private conversation with a certified health coach to learn more about you and introduce our program.
Complete the form to receive more information from a certified health coach who can explain the program, answer questions, and secure your spot.
Together, we'll review:
- Your goals and challenges
- What is the WellBeing program?
- Why most “diets” are doomed to fail
- Continuum of care leading to self-sufficiency and long-term success
- Pricing and PartnerMD membership
- Any questions you might have about the program
Learn more about the WellBeing program and if it's right for you. New classes begin in September 2019 in Richmond and Midlothian. Fill out the form to let us know you're interested.